Semper Fi Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to compliment the Semper Fi Guild website and WoW group

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Origin of Your Character Names

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiddenmurloc

Hiddenmurloc

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Origin of Your Character Names Empty
PostSubject: Origin of Your Character Names   Origin of Your Character Names EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 11:39 am

Enough said.

Chelsia, Murlochunter, and Murloctank/Murlocmagi:
Originally, I was a hunter of murlocs (hence Murlochunter), then one day during a hunt I was poisoned by one of them and lost consciousness. I came to every now and then feeling like something was crawling under my skin. Little did I know that my genetic code was slowly being altered, turning me into a murloc. Fortunately, it did nothing to my memories.
After I realized what I had become, I became a wanderer, avoiding both man and murloc. During the course of my wanderings, I came across a little hut in Elwyn forest. In it lived a female, human warlock. The way she interacted with demons and murlocs intrigued me. She didn't order her demons to do anything. She asked them. It seemed like they wanted to do her bidding. And the murlocs, she went to the lake and wandered among them everyday. I'd never seen anything like it before. I couldn't understand how anyone could stand the things.
After a few months of watching this, I decided I could finally reveal myself to another without the fear of being hunted. So, one day, I went up to her hut and waited for her to come out. She came out and surprised me by asking me what my name was! I was speechless, she was standing there like she actually expected an answer! Eventually I got hold of my tongue and told her my name. Astonishingly she understood me. She brought me into the hut and told me her name was Chelsia, and about her adventures: building up a friendship with the murlocs and learning their language. I then told her my story and she enlisted me to fight for the cause of this particular clan of murlocs.

There it is, in full.
Back to top Go down
DivineDeuce
Admin
DivineDeuce

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Character Names   Origin of Your Character Names EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 12:18 pm

...and here I thought there was a writer strike.

Cool that you have a background to your name - you should have rolled on a RP server!

Mine is just combinations of "something" with Deuce. My nickname, and working name is Deuce-- more people in the Film industry and Computer industry know me as Deuce - so I just carried it over. I have it in all my toons names, so that everyone knows its me even if I'm on alts.

There is one other person that I know of on Khaz Modan that has a name of a DangerDeuce I think -- and he's told me many times how there is a mistaken identity -- they think it's me.

He might be changing toon-names soon. Heh.
Back to top Go down
paddy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Character Names   Origin of Your Character Names EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 am

Paddy is my warrior, my very first wow toon. Paddy was something I came up with a person in a chat room when I started getting crap for going by busdriver, anyways it's shortened somewhat from Paddysvalentine, which is what I came up with once we got past the busdriver bit, Paddys is for paddington bear. Most of my toons got some kind of pad in the name, My rogue is Padil, most of ya'll know me as Paddae, then I have a mage named Padtrix, a hunter named Paddys, a warlock named warpeaswife, and another hunter named Paddycake,,and a hordling named deviledpaddy (was kind of a joke at the time) her pet is named eggsbenedict. So there really isn't much to the name, but have had Paddysvalentine for almost ten years and Paddy has stuck, so if typing paddae is a pain,,,just type Paddy and I know you mean me. My actual name is Dana so sometimes I get confused when I see Dana in chat, but really only my mom calls me that, I got too many other nick names ,,,brat,,punk,,,mom,,,bitch,,,,so to call me Dana almost always makes me feel like I am in trouble and did something wrong. Oh well thats life, and stuff happens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arches

Arches

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Character Names   Origin of Your Character Names EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:34 pm

Mine is just from my fave anime character... Thunder Empress Arshes Nei. They wouldnt allow me to have the spelling of Arshes.... hense Arches was born. I have used the name since my days in EQ where Arches was a DE Shadow Knight on the The Nameless server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/arshesneisk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Character Names   Origin of Your Character Names Empty

Back to top Go down

Origin of Your Character Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Semper Fi Guild Forum :: Public-
Jump to: