Semper Fi Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to compliment the Semper Fi Guild website and WoW group

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scheduled Heroics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elynia

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Scheduled Heroics Empty
PostSubject: Scheduled Heroics   Scheduled Heroics EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:00 am

Hey guys!

Glad I have somewhere to spit out all the crap floating in my head now!! ^^

I know it's tough finding time for heroics what with being ocupied with either raiding or trying to farm to afford raiding lol.

But I thought it would be great to start forming teams for the heroics our members need.
What I'm thinking is members post when they need a specific Heroic and why, and then have an officer or someone get it together.

By "keeping it in the family" we won't have to PUG for blue wearing tanks and whatnot, and will give us a chance to get to know each others playstyles and help us grow as a team. It is a little hard to get to know everyone when you only play with them in a 25man raid lol.

Not to mention helping to fill in the gaps with gear. A raid is only as strong as its weakest member, so getting everyone up to the same level will benefit greatly to our success.

It would be nice to see a day where we can form 2 or 3 heroic runs at least for the daily if nothing else...

Having it well planned and with a little cooperation we would likely blow through the instance very quickly.

Anyway, just some thoughts from a little ol' warlock.
Back to top Go down
Briliane

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Scheduled Heroics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Heroics   Scheduled Heroics EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:09 am

Hey hey, i would like to see this happen as well Smile. Will see what happens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Scheduled Heroics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Semper Fi Guild Forum :: Heroics-
Jump to: